Changes to May's Bedford Café
A change in date and venue!
For this month only, our Bedford Café will be on the 19th May, at the Carers in Bedfordshire office - Pilgrim Centre, Brickhill Drive, MK41 7PZ
More about our café
You can swap tips on caring, make new friends, and find out about other avenues of support. All carers are warmly encouraged to come, and you are also very welcome to bring the person you care for.
You can expect:
- A warm friendly welcome
- Stress relieving treatments - book in advance
- Experienced staff on hand for support & information
- Welfare and Benefit advice and signposting
- Transport – (only available for Biggleswade, Bedford and Houghton Regis Cafes) book in advance if you have transport difficulties
- Arts & Crafts – when possible
- Guest speakers
- A children's area (please note, parents are responsible for their own children at all times)
The Cafes run in 6 different locations throughout Bedfordshire.