Even a few minutes of your time can make a big difference to carers!
Volunteer for us
The gift of your time is hugely valued. You may like to take up one of our volunteering opportunities or perhaps you have a specific skill, interest or area of expertise that you would like to offer us. Read more about Volunteering with us
Spread the word
- Do you know someone who looks after a relative, friend or neighbour who can't manage without them? Can you point them in our direction for support and help? Perhaps you can display some of our leaflets or a poster in your workplace, supermarket, GP surgery or clinic or community centre
- Invite us to speak to your local organisation or group to find out how you can get involved to support us. Could we be your Charity of the Year?
Hold your own fundraising event or activity
You can have lots of fun raising money for carers with our fundraising ideas on our Ways to Fundraise page. We can supply you with a fundraising pack and other resources to make your event go smoothly.
Be carer friendly
- If you run a business, join our Carer Discount Card scheme to help carers' money go a little further. Find out more about the Discount card scheme
- Take a Pledge to help build Carer Friendly Communities for example giving flexible appointments to carers who may struggle to attend at a fixed time. Find out more making a pledge
Make a donation
- We appreciate all offers of donations from supporters. You can make a one off or a regular donation. Visit our JustGiving page here
Sponsor or join one of our events
We have secured a date (10th June 2017) with UK Parachuting in Peterborough for those of you daring enough to sign up for a sponsored sky dive! It is £200 registration and then we ask for a minumum sponsorship of £300 to go towards Carers in Bedfordshire. Are you brave enough?!
We would like to say a huge thank you to Sainsburys Biggleswade for making us Charity of the Year 2015/2016. We were presented with a cheque of the funds raised through carrier bag sales and collection tins on the tills. We have been nominated again for Charity of the Year 2016/2017 so make sure you vote for us when you are in there!