We use your support in many ways
Any donation supports our charity, allowing us to be able to support even more carers across Bedfordshire and continue to provide a range of services so that carers feel they are supported and valued.
There is always the possibility to dedicate your donation to a specific project or area of our service that you feel deserves it the most but often the most helpful donations are ones that allow us to use the funds as we see fit. The flexibility this affords us makes it easier for us to plan our future services more efficiently and also means that your gift will be likely to help more than one area of what we do!
Here are some examples of what difference your support can make:
- £5 provides refreshments for a young carer group help in the community
- £15 funds an armchair exercise session at one of our Carers Cafés
- £25 pays for an hour-long relaxation therapy session for an unpaid carer
- £50 gives a carer the training they need to lift their loved one safely
- £200 hires the parent carer group venue for a whole year
- £1000 helps fund the carers cafes, giving carers and the person they care for time with people who understand, and the ability to have a haircut or a treatment which could otherwise prove impossible
- £3700 ensures the carers who visit the award winning hospital Carers Lounges continue to receive the support they need