Has someone gone the extra mile for you? If you would like to give them a public pat on the back, why not nominate them for a Cause for Applause award?
Carers are invited go public about help or a kindness that has made a difference to you. Perhaps a receptionist or shop assistant was especially patient, a professional went the extra mile or a family member or neighbour helped you out of a tight spot. It doesn't matter how longer ago it happened.
This is your chance to show your appreciation to that person - perhaps they didn’t even realise how much it meant to you at the time. We want the world to know that everyone can help carers.
A panel of carers will look at all nominations and pick out a few for special recognition. We will give a small token of appreciation to everyone nominated.
Closing date for nominations 31 August 2020
If you would like to thank a member of Carers in Bedfordshire staff or volunteer, please use our online feedback form instead.
Terms and conditions
- Closing date 31 August.
- You can nominate anyone including a family member but not a Carers in Bedfordshire staff member or volunteer. You can nominate more than one person.
- You can tell the person that you are nominating them. We will need to contact them.
- You cannot nominate a service or agency.
- We may use your nomination for promotional purposes and may contact you and your nominee for a photograph.
- A Panel will read all nominations and identify any for special mention