A chance for your business to reward Bedfordshire's unpaid family carers
Could you offer a discount to carers?
Our directory of special offers will be widely promoted to unpaid family carers throughout the county. It is a wonderful opportunity for you to let carers know about your business. As well as reaching more customers, you will have the satisfaction of knowing that you are helping to support the wellbeing of people in your community.
The discount card scheme will benefit the day-to-day lives of our Carers, helping them to save money and try new places of business in the local area. The discount card also helps us to promote our own services to carers who might not have heard about Carers in Bedfordshire yet.
- The agreed discount will be offered to unpaid carers who show their card. The person they care for does not need to be present.
- You will ensure that staff are aware of the scheme and are able to award the discount.
- You will advise us if any details changes, such as availability of the product or location or contact details.
- We only issue the card to verified unpaid carers. To clarify, this does not include foster carers or people who are paid to work in care homes or domiciliary services.
- We commit to promote your offer within the directory and to circulate this widely including on social media except where this constitutes "marketing". We do not endorse the services advertised in the scheme.
- We may contact you from time to time for your feedback on the scheme.
- We will not pass on your details to any third party.
Please fill out this application form and we will call you to confirm your discount offer and register your details in the directory.