We are recruiting new Trustees
Tania joined the Board in 2019
Carers in Bedfordshire is an independent charity established in 2004 to respond to the needs of unpaid family carers in Bedfordshire. We are passionate about improving outcomes for carers of all ages and delivering a range of services to support carers. It’s an exciting time for CIB, with an ambitious strategy to build on our achievements to date.
Our Board of trustees has an important part to play in helping the charity to achieve its mission of supporting more unpaid carers to be recognised, respected and supported in their role. If you join the Board, you can make a real impact and be part of our success story.
Watch our video of Tania, explaining why she got on board back in 2019
Our aim is to bring together a Board who are diverse in ideas, in background, in experience, in outlook and in the views they express. If you think you can make a difference and are willing to commit the time, please consider applying.
We are looking for individuals who are:
- passionate and committed to the charity's mission to achieve better futures for unpaid carers
- excited to help us solve problems in creative ways so we make great decisions such as about the services we offer or how to invest funds
- able to build positive relationships with others, including how to challenge and influence constructively
- willing to get stuck in and take responsibility in supporting growth successfully and responsibly
This is a voluntary role. You can find out more about the responsibilities of being a charity trustee in the Enquiry Pack.
Carers in Bedfordshire is a truly unique charity, working with people who care deeply about improving outcomes for unpaid carers. If you believe you have the skills and personal qualities we're looking for, then we would absolutely love to hear from you.
Wed 14 July 2021. We will contact all applicants after the closing date.
CIB actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the people who benefit from our services.
- Carers in Bedfordshire Annual Review
- Charity Commission booklet "The Essential Trustee" summary sheet and a 3 minute video