We have been chosen by St Philip and James Golf Society to be one of the charities that they are supporting with their annual golf day.
This will take place on Friday 31st May this year at Pavenham Park Golf Club in aid of Carers in Bedfordshire and FACES, another local charity.
It is a team competition with teams being made up of 4 people and an evening dinner which will include a silent auction and raffle.
There are several ways in which you can support us with this event:
- Putting together a team to compete on the day (£20 p/person)
- Coming to the evening dinner (£25 p/person)
- Sponsoring a trophy or a hole (starting from just £50)
- Sponsoring the Hole-in-One competition (for £255)
- Donating prizes suitable for a silent auction or raffle
If you are able to help with any of the last three points, you will receive advertising in the promo material produced by the Golf Society, your details on the main sponsor board and at the evening dinner, your details on the programme given to every golf team and the menu card at the evening meal.
Contact details for the Committee members are on the poster, Mike Chappell is the member who nominated us so he is the best point of contact for whatever you are interested in: