Treatments and Saturday Socials
We are delighted to offer carers, their families and those they care for, as well as former carers, a boost to their wellbeing with some self-care.
You can book footcare, a massage or family haircuts at venues across Bedfordshire. (Please note that from January 2024, Meppershall haircuts will only be available on an ad-hoc basis as demand dictates but we are happy to take your name here which will be added to a waiting list)
You must be registered with Carers in Bedfordshire first and can sign up on our Register With Us link
Please note that treatments are limited to 4 of each per year. This is to provide all carers with the opportunity to be able to book in for treatments, therefore if you go over the limit, some of your appointments may be cancelled in order for that treatment to be available to another carer. However, if it comes close to the time of the treatment date and there are slots available, please feel free to book.
- Bedford – Priory Methodist Church, 63 Newnham Avenue, MK41 9QJ
- Emerald Court– Emerald Court, Pilgrim Centre, Brickhill Drive, Bedford MK41 7PZ
- Leighton Buzzard – Linslade Community Hall, Waterloo Road, Leighton Buzzard LU7 2NR
- Meppershall – Village Hall, Walnut Tree Way, Meppershall, Shefford SG17 5AB
The treatments are offered by qualified practitioners at subsidised rates. To avoid missed appointments and last minute cancellation you are required to pay at the time of booking. This can be done through the main booking links below or feel free to contact us in order to provide payment over the phone.
The treatments are offered by qualified practitioners at subsidised rates
- £12 Massage 30 minutes
- £12 Footcare 25 minutes
- £7 Haircut 15 minutes
For any Saturday haircuts/treatments you can cancel up until the Wednesday before your appointment by 10pm and receive a full refund. Any cancellations after this or if the appointment is not attended, you will not be refunded.
For the Tuesday evening Footcare Clinic you can cancel up until the Saturday before your appointment and receive a full refund. Any cancellation after this or if the appointment is not attended, you will not be refunded.
Our new payment process is to avoid any last-minute cancellations and to ensure all appointments are fully booked. We would also like to provide cancelled appointments to those on the waiting list in order to improve their wellbeing. We have chosen to take this option rather than raising the prices for treatments.
If the appointment you would like is fully booked, please register for the WAITING LIST. This is frequently checked and ensures that any last-minute cancelled appointments are booked up. Therefore you are highly likely to get booked in for treatment if you are on this list.
How to book a wellbeing appointment:
- Select your preferred venue
- Select the treatment that you would like (if we have more than one therapist in that location then you will see two options for that treatment)
- You will be automatically taken to the next available appointment demonstrated by the highlighted date. If you want to look for another date, then click through to the next month until you see a date in bold. (Click that date to make sure the available appointment times are for that chosen date)
- If the appointment you would like is fully booked, there is the option to be put on the waiting list, where you will receive an email to notify you if there are any cancellations. This list is frequently checked, therefore you are more likely to get booked in for a treatment.
- Select the time you would like your appointment
- Enter your details and make the payment to confirm the booking. You must pay at the time of booking to secure your appointment which can be done via the Stripe option of feel free to contact the office to arrange payment over the phone.
- You will then receive a confirmation email and text message with the details of your appointment. If you need to cancel this appointment, then follow the link within those messages. Please see our cancellation policy above.
Please note that due to high demands of treatments, some appointments may be refused if multiple bookings are made throughout the year.