There are a number of groups taking place via Zoom, a video communication service. To find out more please get in contact with the Memory Navigation Service on 0300 111 9090.
Click here for the Alzheimer's Society Bedfordshire group timetable.
Click here for the Tibbs Dementia Foundation group timetable.
Carers in Bedfordshire, Dementia Services groups:
Keep in contact and exchange information and tips with other carers who care for someone with memory loss and dementia. The sessions are hosted by a support worker.
Carers group - Afternoon
- Tuesdays fortnightly: 12th & 26th January, 9th & 23rd February, 9th & 23rd March
Carers group - Morning
- First Thursday of the month: 7th January, 4th February, 4th March
- Kezia Mitchell, a professional dance instructor, leads us in a dance class that can be completed sitting down. A warm and safe environment suitable for all abilities and levels of experience.
- Weekly on a Tuesday, starting 19th January
- Physiotherapist Nadia Kopec, leads session of simple exercises to maintain mobility at home.
- Weekly on a Thursday, starting 7th January
- Access up to date information relevant to you during lockdown. A good introduction to the network of support available to you throughout Bedfordshire.
- First Monday of the month: 4th January, 1st February, 1st March
- Sing-along to well known songs in this monthly session lead by music therapists from Music 24.
- First Wednesday of the month: 6th January, 3rd February, 3rd March
- Bring and share your favourite poems with the group, try out a quiz, or simply watch and enjoy.
- Second Wednesday of the month: 13th January, 10th February, 10th March
- Themed sessions giving you the chance to share your memories and reflect on times gone by.
- Last Tuesday of the month: 26th January, 23rd February, 30th March